Thursday, July 16, 2009

Food Inc. et al


This evening I attended a free showing of Food Inc. - a revolutionary new documentary exposing the truth behind food production, the process that makes 'processed foods' processed... and revealing some of the lesser known statistics about the wellness, or should I say, sickness of the United States.

Not turned off by the graphic nature of the films revealing insights into slaughterhouses and chicken farms, a few of us ventured out for dinner at Vino - between 66th and 67th on 2nd Ave.

It's been a busy week for me, but a week of connecting and reconnecting with various entities, friends and business associates alike.

As always, New York has a great feeling of promise, and forward motion, unlike any other place I've ever lived. I almost feel like each corner I turn, a new exciting opportunity awaits....and with the grid system, there's a whole lot of corners to turn around in this city.... which is great.


No comments: